Namaste & Welcome to Himalayan Tourism World !
Himalayan Quest Travel and Tourism P. Ltd. (HQTT) is a leading tourism company base in Kathmandu, Nepal with representative from different countries. HQTT deals on ticketing(domestic/int'l, bus ticket), trekking, expedition, tours, rafting, paragliding, mountain flight, jungle safari and many more travel and tourism related issues in Nepal, India, Tibet and Bhutan. As, it led by young professional with more than a decade long experiences that ensure to offer a quality services in association with related organizations and associations towards its identity and reputation globally.
It is officially registered in government of Nepal (No.80552) and become a member of different national and international tourism organizations and associations.
To be a world class international travel and hospitality company in the himalayan region committed to being the tourism industry leader in all our activities, through dedication to our customers and colleagues.
- Everytime you see a guest, smile and greet the guest before the guest greets you.
- Never say 'no' to our guests.
- Treat all collegues with respect, as you would want to be treated.
I. Intigrity: We act with honesty and sincerityin everything we do. We say what we mean, do what we say and build confidence in our team.
II. Team Work : We Work towards common goals through open communication, mutual support and win win attitudes. We respect our differences and build upon our strengths.
III. Recognition: We ensure that people's individual needs and successes are supported and recognised.
IV. Innovation: We are open minded, challenging conventional thinking, improving our processess and implementing new ideas faster than our competitors.
V. Continuous Growth: We provide an environment on tourism sector where our collegues and our business can flourish and grow.
VI. People Focus: We focus on our guests, collegues, customers and business associates and they acknowledge us as preferred partners.
Specific working areas
- National and international air, train and bus ticketing
- Trekking, hiking, jungle safari
- Climbing, bangi jumping
- River rafting, boating
- Paragliding, ultra flight, helicopter tour, mountain flights
- Culture exchange, historical tours and volunteers
- Yoga and meditation
- Scientific explorations, special study tour/seminars
- Rescue operations
- And many more …………..
Firstly, we do focus health and safety for clients while they are in our service as we have skilled human resources and mobilize license holder, pretty expert guides. As a result, you will not only visit the most beautiful Himalayas, natural wonders, geographical with historical places and excited areas towards great pleasure but you will have luxury and safety journey.
- Fuji Hotel, Thamel
- Kathmandu Peace Guest House ,Kathmandu
- Dwarika Hotel , Kathmandu
- Landmark Hotel, Pokhara
- Hotel Miracle, Pokhara
- Hotel Middle Path, Lakeside, Pokhara
- West Wood Resort, Chitwan
- River Bank INN Chitwan
- Green Mansions Jungle Safari Resort, Chitwan
2. Home stay
- Jeet Bahadur's House, Chitwan
- Dinesh Rural House, Begnas, Pokhara
3. Education Institute
Volunteer For Comunity Development (www.vcd.org.np)
4. City to City Tourist Bus Service
- Baba Adenture Bus Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Global Vacation Bus Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Blue sky Bus Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Rainbow Safari Bus Kathmadu to Chitwan
- Rainbow Adventure Bus Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Golden Travels Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Greenline Travels Kathmandu to Pokhara
5. Rafting (Water Sports )
6. Sunkoshi Adventure Retreate
7. E-ticket Nepal
8. Arihant Holidays
9. Mytrip 2 nepal.com
10. The Last Resort ( Bungy Jump)
11. National network NTB, NATA, TAAN
12. International Network PATA, Xing, Gumtree, InterNations