BOOKING FORM OF MOUNT KAILASH YATRA
HIMALAYAN QUEST TRAVELS AND TOURISM PVT.LTD
Passenger's Details (please print cleary)
Name ________________________ Gender (M / F) ________
Nationality _______________ Profession ________________ Date of Birth ____________________________
Passport Number ________________ Date of Issue ______________ Place of issue _____________________________
Date of Expiry ________________ E-mail _____________________
Full Mailing Address __________________________________________
Telephone(Home) _________________________________ Telephone (Office) _____________________________________
In Case of Emergency Contact Person’s
Name _______________________________ Telephone_______________________
Full Mailing Address ______________________________________________________
1. hereby confirm my participation in the Tour/Treks/Expedition organized by Himalayan quest travels and tourism(P) Ltd. and shall abide by the following terms:
2. I release Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd. and its officers, employees, agents, licensees, guides and other representatives and the land management authorities in the countries in which the trip is conducted (each of whom are collectively referred to as ”Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd. and its employees”) from all cost, liability, loss or damage incurred or suffered by you directly or indirectly during the course of the trip and resulting from your personal injury, illness or death or damage to or loss of your property unless caused by the willful negligence or wrongful act of Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd. and its employees; and
3. I waive any claims you have, or may at any time have, against Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd. and its employees and you agree, by accepting the additional inherent dangers and risks associated with the trip, not to make any claim against or seek any compensation from Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd. and its employees in respect of any personal injury, illness or death suffered by you or damage to or loss of property sustained by me as a result of your participation in the trip. I understand that I am traveling at my own risk.
4. I understand and accept that due to the nature of travel in mountains and also due to certain tours and conditions imposed upon Himlayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd. by the principals i.e., the Chinese travel authorities, I will not be eligible for any refund of the cost for whatsoever reason when the trip is actually launched, and if I make a cancellation after completing booking formalities I lose the amount mentioned in the cancellation policy (See Section 4).
5. I understand that I am liable to pay Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd. the remaining amount for the tour before 30 days of departure. If I do not make the payment then my tour will be automatically cancelled and lose the amount mentioned in the cancellation policy (See Section 4).
6. I also understand that in case of any cancellation of the tour by be under unforeseen circumstances, I will to be able to get any sort of refund from Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd.
7. I have read all the Terms and Conditions listed in this booking form thoroughly and fully understood the information of the trip. Also, I have understood the itinerary and all other written material issued by Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd. for the trip that I have applied to join.
I AGREE with all the Terms and Conditions and will abide by the situations and circumstances which are made clear in this form.
8.TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In completing and submitting the Booking Form, you agree to be bound by these conditions which constitute the agreement between Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd. and you. These conditions apply to the exclusion of any other terms or conditions unless they are set out in the Booking Form or are otherwise agreed to in writing by the parties. Previous dealings between the parties will not vary these conditions. No claimed variation of these conditions will be effective unless in writing and signed by a person so authorized by Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd.
A. BOOKING & ADVANCE DEPOSIT
To reserve your place for the trips, please complete the Booking Form and send it with the advance deposit of INR 15,000 per person for Indian nationality or USD 400 per person for other than Indian nationality to our bank account. Note: In case of cancellation, deposit is refundable during the first 30 days of booking. However, service charge, bank transfer fee, and other charges may apply. If cancellation occurs after 30 days of booking, the advance deposit is NOT refundable under any circumstances.
FULL PAYMENT must be received before 30 days of your departure date. Without full payment one cannot commence their trip. No Exception Accepted.
If you wish to make amendments to your trip arrangements, you must notify Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd. in writing. Each amendment to your trip arrangements will incur an administration fee depending upon the situation. All administration fees must be paid before departure.
D. CANCELLATION POLICY
It is our most important aim that you enjoy your holiday and that we earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any industrial disputes, Technical failure of any type of transport we use, loss of earnings, late arrivals or force majeure, or any items beyond our control.
After booking, if you wish to cancel your trip, you must notify Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd. in writing. Once Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd. receives your notice, cancellation will take effect subject to the following:
• If cancellation takes place in between 90 – 150 days prior to your departure date, your full payment will be refund except the non-refundable deposit:
• If cancellation takes place in between 30-90 days prior to departure 75% of your payment will be refund except the non-refundable deposit.
• If cancellation takes place less than 30 days prior to departure due to client’s personal problems, all previously paid amount(s) will be forfeited.
E. MEDICAL DISCLOSURE
You declare and warrant that:
• You are in good health and mental and physical fitness at the time of booking this trip.
• You have disclosed to Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd. every matter concerning your health and mental and physical fitness of which you are aware, or ought to reasonably be expected to know, that is relevant to Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd. decision to permit you to go on the trip
F. ROUTE CHANGES, POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION OR DELAY
• Hmalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd. reserves the right to:
• Change the date of departure or conclusion of the trip, or
• Modify any aspect of the trip, or
• Cancel or modify any routes within the trip or objectives set out in the itinerary, or
• Substitute different or equivalent routes within the trip in place of cancelled or modified routes, or
• Postpone, cancel or delay, any such aspect of the tour if, in the absolute discretion of Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd., it is necessary to do so due to inclement weather, snow or icy conditions or conditions that are otherwise likely to be hazardous or dangerous or due to any other adverse or threatening conditions whether political or military or terrorist or otherwise or if, in the absolute discretion of Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd., there is a likelihood of any such event occurring which may impact upon the safety of the participants, or if an act or omission of a third party prevents the tour or the aspect of the tour being undertaken in accordance with your booking. In the event of any change, modification, cancellation, postponement or delay under this condition, you acknowledges that you will have no right of refund of the tour price (whether in whole or in part) and no right to claim compensation for any injury, loss or damage or other additional expenses incurred by virtue of the change, modification, cancellation, postponement or delay. Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd. also reserves, in its absolute discretion, the right to cancel any tour due to any government travel warning or Make a final decision that is binding in case of any differences or disputes during the trip.
• Cancel a trip if a participant does not comply with all the formalities required by Nepalese and Chinese authorities’ en-route. Any participants carrying unlawful drugs, political propaganda, firearms or pamphlets will immediately be excluded from the tour without any refund.
Personal travel insurance is not included in the trip price. It is a condition of booking a trip with Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd., and your responsibility to ensure that you are adequately insured for the full duration of the trip in respect of illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items and cancellation and curtailment.
Any material published by Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd., the Booking Form and these conditions of contract are not issued on behalf of, and do not commit any airline whose services are used or proposed to be used in the course of the trip. In the event that an airline’s proposed travel or fare schedule is amended or cancelled, such amendment or cancellation will not be considered a cancellation of the trip by Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd.
I. TRIP PRICES
The prices are based on ground costs, fuel prices, airfares, exchange rates and assumptions made at the printing of the brochure. Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd. tries its utmost not to increase trip prices (in full or part), however sometimes increases are outside its control. Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd. reserves the right to amend trip prices (or any part) without notice at any time before and including the departure date. Amendments may be necessitated for many reasons including, but not limited to, exchange rate fluctuations, increased fuel costs, airfares, airport charges, increases in ground operator service fees, or the need to engage alternative air or ground operators. Any increase in trip prices must be paid prior to the departure date.
J. ASSUMPTION OF RISK
You accept and agree to assume all risk associated with the journeys and further agree to abide by the terms and conditions of Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd. as described herein and its brochures and publications. In the event of illness, accident, weather, political and other factors beyond their control, I will not hold Himalayan quest travels and tourism (P) Ltd. and its agents, associates or employees responsible or liable for damages. I understand I am traveling at my own risk.
Note: Above terms and conditions are also based on China India Pilgrim Service Centre (CIPSC) and subject to change as the rules of CIPSC and Chinese Government