This Trek is one of the short trek follows a shrub like path along the foothills of Annapurna, north of the Pokhara valley. The Royal Trek is named by crown prince of charles and his 90 trekers invoved . This Royal Trek provides the opportunities for meaningful cultural experiences with the diverse mix of peoples and cultures that inhabit this region. The journey of Royal trek begins in the beautiful lakeside city of Pokhara passes through beautiful Gurung hamlets. During the trek, we are able to enjoy stunning views of the eloquently built hillside rice terraces, and the magnificent view Annapurna range, Machapuchhre [fishtail] and the Langtang Mountain.
Itinerarybuild by Himalayan quest travels and tourism
01:Arival in kathmandu then transfer in Hotel
03:Transfer for Pokhara by bus
04:Pokhara to Kalikasthan
05:Kalikasthan to Syaklung
07:Chisapani to Pokhara
08:Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu:
09: sunrise from the nagarkot then back to bhaktupur sight seing and night stay in hotel
10 fly your destination
Airport arrival and departure by private vehicle
* Deluxe twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
* Sightseeing trip with city tour guide in Kathmandu .
* Sightseeing trip with city tour guide in Kathmandu
* All domestic airfares as per the itinerary
* Full board meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) in during the trek
* Comfortable accommodation on teahouse/lodge during the trek
* Trek leader (English speaking, First Aid and eco trained), Sherpa helper, and all payments
* Sagarmatha National park entry fee and necessary permits
* Down jacket and four seasonal sleeping bag
* Exclusive medical kit bag
* All government and local taxes.
# Excess baggage charges
# Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
# Travel and rescue insurance
# Personal trekking Equipment
# Personal expenses e.g. phone calls, laundry, bar bills & extra porters
# Tips for driver, guides and porters
# Any extending trips
# Services doesn't include in service inclusive column
# Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.