Panchase easy trek
The panchase amazing scenery in the Annapurna we can see from this panchase hill. This trek has become one of the most popular in Nepal. Panchase is moderate and easy trekking package. All treks offered are for the moderately fit and healthy traveler. You can trek at your own speed. You are accompanied by experienced guide. No altitude problem like wise in Everest region. Trek through rhododendron forest, beautiful villages, terraces, rivers with the view of magnificent Himalayas.
||Please contact in himalayan quest travels office
|Number of Participants
|Style of Treks
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu then Transfor to hotel
Day 02 : Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara or We can also fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara, which takes about 25 minutes only.
Day 03 : Drive Pokhara to Thado Khola and then trek to Bhumdi(1180m) Start with an early morning see David Falls.
Day 04 : Trek from Bhumdi to Panchase Bhanjyang ( 7hour).
Day 05 : Early morning visit Panchase hill (it is 3000m ) , view sun rise over Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m.), Tukuche Peak (6920m.), Nilgiri (6940m.), Varaha Shikhar
(7847m.), Mt. Annapurna I (8091m.), Annapurna South (7219m.), Annapurna III (7855m.), Machhapuchhre (6993m.), Annapurna IV (7525m.), Annapurna II (7937m.), Lamjung Himal (6931m), trek down to Bhadaure-(2000m)
Day 06 : Trek from Bhadaure to Naudanda in (5 hour) and then drive to Pokhara by car around one hour then over night in hotels.
Day 07 : Full day Sightseeing in pokhara City( Sarangkot, fewa Laka Bindubashini Tample, Mehendra Cave, Seti River ,Old Market,Devit's Fall ,Tibetan Monastery,
Day 08 : Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus (7hours) or fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu (25 minute)
Day 09 : Full Day sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley (DurbarSquare, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath & Pashupatinath) and Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening.
Day 10 : Fly your destination .
Airport arrival and departure by private vehicle
* Deluxe twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
* Sightseeing trip with city tour guide in Kathmandu .
* Sightseeing trip with city tour guide in Kathmandu
* All domestic airfares as per the itinerary
* Full board meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) in during the trek
* Comfortable accommodation on teahouse/lodge during the trek
* Trek leader (English speaking, First Aid and eco trained), Sherpa helper, and all payments
* Sagarmatha National park entry fee and necessary permits
* Down jacket and four seasonal sleeping bag
* Exclusive medical kit bag
* All government and local taxes.
# Excess baggage charges
# Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
# Travel and rescue insurance
# Personal trekking Equipment
# Personal expenses e.g. phone calls, laundry, bar bills & extra porters
# Tips for driver, guides and porters
# Any extending trips
# Services doesn't include in service inclusive column
# Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.