Panch Pokhari means five small lake and this trek is wonderful adventures like mountain climbing, rafting, bungee jump, cannoying. Varieties of experiences in a single trek can be observed. Lots of beautiful flowers, waterfalls, endangered animals can be seen here. Panch Pokhari trek is very clean destination for tourists. Panch Pokhari is naturally, culturally, traditionally rich. In the occasion of Janai Purnima (which is celebrating in July-Aug) many people come from nearby village and all over the country for prayer in this place. Near Panch Pokhari, there is a Hindu Temple of Lord Shiva. So Panch Pokhari is a pilgrimage site for Hindus.
When strating the treks then we can see Jugle, Himalayas, Rolwaling and south east of the Langtang Himal, Dorje Lakpa(6986m) and Ganchempo(6387m).
Price Per person 1500US $
Duration: 15 Days
Best Months Sep-Nov, March-May
Altitude up to 5000
Starting Point Kathmandu
End Point Kathmandu
Mode of Travel Camping
Number of Participants Above 2 Pax
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu
Day 02: Drive to Chautara
Day 03: Chautara trek to Phusre
Day 04: Phurse trek to Kami kharka
Day 05: Kami Kharka trek to Pauwa Bas
Day 06: Pauwa Bas trek to Hille Bhanjyang
Day 07: Hille Bhanjyang trek to Nasim Pati(3700m.)
Day 08: Nasim Pati trek to Panch pokhari (five lakes) (4100m)
Day 09: Panch pokhari trek to Nasimpati (3700m.)
Day 10: Nasimpati trek to Dukang
Day 11: Dukang trek to Dhap
Day 12: Dukang trek to Dhap
Day 13: Melamchipul Bazaar and drive to Kathmandu.
Day 14: Rest day
Day 15: Fly to destination
Airport arrival and departure by private vehicle
* Deluxe twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
* Sightseeing trip with city tour guide in Kathmandu .
* Sightseeing trip with city tour guide in Kathmandu
* All domestic airfares as per the itinerary
* Full board meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) in during the trek
* Comfortable accommodation on teahouse/lodge during the trek
* Trek leader (English speaking, First Aid and eco trained), Sherpa helper, and all payments
* Sagarmatha National park entry fee and necessary permits
* Down jacket and four seasonal sleeping bag
* Exclusive medical kit bag
* All government and local taxes.
# Excess baggage charges
# Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
# Travel and rescue insurance
# Personal trekking Equipment
# Personal expenses e.g. phone calls, laundry, bar bills & extra porters
# Tips for driver, guides and porters
# Any extending trips
# Services doesn’t include in service inclusive column
# Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.