Syaklung Trek is tremedeous trek route of Pokhara, which is invented by Prince Charles long years ago, many of the British and Westener Clients are entertaining this route. Any age group of clints can entertain to this route. This route follows Begnas Lake, Rupa Lake, Sundare Danda. You can enjoy with Annapurna range, Machhapuchhre and Lamjung Himal.
- Authentic gurung heritage trek
- Maximum elevation 1425 m
- Trek start from Bijayapur Pokhara
- Trek end lamjung besishahar (old heritage gaunshar durbar )
- Exchange culture with Nepali community in the trekking duration.
Price depand on group
Duration 8 days
Best Months August-June
Starting Point Talchowk, Kaski
End Point Besishahar
Mode of Travel teahouse/camping
Number of Participants + 2
Style of Treks Easy
1. Arrival Kathmandu and transfor in hotel.
2. Sightseeing full days Kathamndu.
3. drive to Bijayapur Pokhara and start trek to Sundar Danda. And overnight at camp. You can see Machhapuchre, Dhoulagiri, Lamjung, Annapurna Himalaya as well as beautiful Begnas and Rupa Lake. Local village gives you excellent opportunity to interact with local ethnic group (after the lunch we strat trek to kalikasthan).
4. From Kalikasthan trek 2hrs to Ramkot(hansapur) for lunch. After lunch again another 2-hour walk to Syaklung village through by serene forest and overnight stay in Syaklung Village.
5. Syaklung to hansapur hill(visit to indra gufa Syaklung walk about 3 hrs to for the lunch then continue couple of hours treks to Chisanku then overnight.
6. Chisanku to Gaunsahar countinue. Over night in gaunsahar and early in the morning viewing of Lamjung Himal and gausahar Durbar. This Durbar was build in almost 300 years ago by the Ashobramha Shah who was the 1st ruler of the Shah monarchy. Overnight stay in Besishahar Hotel.
7. Drive to Kathmndu and fare well party with nepali typicle food.
8. Fly to Destination
All local transportation
Accomudation in homestay
Meal 3 times bb, lunch and dinner special typicle nepalese food only
•All government permit fee of trek duration
•Special English speaking guide
Beverage and individual expenses
Hot bocket shower